Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April is here. Finally. March felt shorter than February, so at least things are picking up speed.

Coupland sent me his home address, and I'm officially meeting with him on Sunday the 13th. From now until then I'm going to have to put some worthy questions together. This weekend I have a conference paper and a presentation to work on, so it will have to come after I finish those. I was up late working on a Tragedy response because even though I had tons of time to do it during the day outside of reading the essays, I apparently can't write until my back is against the wall. I'm the kind of student who shouldn't be cornered.

1 comment:

Rayanne said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am. Every time someone mentions Coupland, I say, "My friend is going to Vancouver to interview him!" Haha.

I'm on episode four of jPod, and I find I'm liking the show much more the deeper into it I get.