Monday, February 4, 2008

I ordered a new desk chair from Staples, and they should be delivering it today. I just remembered that I didn't give them a buzzer number for the apartment. Jason is in the electronic directory, but I'm not. I don't even know what the buzzer number is. Hopefully the delivery guy isn't too simple and can find his way in.

Yesterday I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. I love the series. I've seen the first film a handful of times, but I haven't seen either of the sequels since theatres, so I'm going to try and get to them over the next few days. I have to write a response for Tragedy tonight and finally watch The Journals of Knud Rasmussen. I have it on my computer but I don't have enough hard drive space to unpack the rar files, so I'll have to watch it compressed, which means that I'll have to keep turning on the subtitles every 39 seconds. Maybe I'll wait until Jay gets home and see if he can burn the movie to a disc.

I ordered an external hard drive from Future Shop. 320 gigs. Hopefully I won't have that problem again.

No comments: