Friday, February 1, 2008

No way I'm going outside today. It's funny, just last night I was thinking, "this sure has been a dry winter." I should stop thinking.

Yesterday I read about two-third's of Chinua Achebe's "Thing Falls Apart" and I'll finish it up today on the comfort of the couch. I watched some X-Files and the Obama/Clinton debate on CNN.com. I love being able to watch stuff like that on my computer. I may not ever order cable television again. Why should I when I can watch certain shows online and buy DVD collections of the show I really want? No reason, that's why.

I need a new computer chair. The one I took from Andrea has been okay but it's getting a weird bump on the seat that makes it uncomfortable to sit on. With three months to go in Toronto (officially!) I want to make sure my money stays healthy. At the same time, I want to make sure my butt follows suit.

No comments: