Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm hungover this morning (afternoon). I spent the evening at Matt's apartment and Whelan's Irish pub drinking my face off, playing Wii and just generally having a good time before walking home.

I'm trying to download a movie called The Journals of Knud Rasmussen because I need to analyze a scene of it for Race and Cinema. It's at 98.8%. I hope it doesn't foul up in any way because I really don't want to go searching for it. I know the Blockbuster on St. Clair doesn't have it thanks to the clueless employee I talked to on the phone yesterday. He didn't even ask me how to spell "Knud."

I messed around a bit with MadTracker yesterday and wrote a bit of a song using piano and drum samples. I feel more comfortable using trackers than other software because I'm more used to how it operates. Hopefully I'll give it greater attention. I'd really like to mix and master a song right on my computer, but it takes some figuring out.

No comments: