Monday, January 28, 2008

Damn it, I'm falling back into my old sleeping pattern. I need to discipline myself more. If I had a coffee machine, I wouldn't have a problem. I would get out of bed at 9, jolt my system awake with caffeine and then sail until the end of the day. That's how I got through all of those early 8 AM shifts at Chapters. If my room was attached to a Starbucks I'd be set. Clearly, what I need is a drug dependency.

I finished my Avant-Garde work yesterday. Today I'm working on my Tragedy homework and taking some time out to watch Nanook of the North. I also need to buy a new black print cartridge.

2 comments:

Andrea Wrobel said...

You can borrow my coffee machine! It's in a box upstairs, not being used.

Anonymous said...

caffeine pills!

actually those might be very very unhealthy so maybe nix that idea.

what about instant coffee? if you have access to hot water and can stomach the taste of not-brewed coffee it might do the trick.

i am a caffeine addict as well. i've contemplated moving my coffee maker into my room so i can just press the button in my sleep and only wake up when it's ready to be consumed.