Thursday, January 17, 2008

I woke up to email demands from MyFax (for money) and my mother (for a phone call). The former irritates me because I shouldn't owe them squat and it sounds as if they might be sending me to collections for the sake of $11 US. I emailed them something to the effect of "Say what?" As for my mom, I'll call her tonight.

I'm on my five day break from classes with a new workload albeit one that's a bit smaller than last week's. I'm supposed to have Richard Wright's "Native Son" read for Tragedy, and I've ordered it from a bookseller in the States who to my knowledge has not yet sent it. I should really stop paying for things over the Internet altogether at this point. However, I did order the new Eels CDs from trustworthy Amazon. Really looking forward to those.

In a bizarre way it's kind of nice to know that I can still walk into an HMV and not find what I'm looking for.

I watched Souvenir of Canada yesterday and threw some stills up on film_stills. I'll probably be watching that film quite a bit in the near future. Research, you understand.

No comments: