Sunday, January 6, 2008

Okay. Going to finish that paper today. Yep. I need four more pages of written material on Afua Cooper. A cinch. I've written three times that in one day. I'll write three pages and then leave the house to grab a couple of refenreces from Robarts and see The Savages at the Cumberland at 7 PM. Then I'll come home and finish it off. It's due at 5 PM tomorrow.

No problem.

Yesterday I quite obviously did nothing. I woke up early, showered and settled into some Undergrads, 30 Rock and Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. I hadn't see Episode I in full since theatres and it was better than I remembered. I even found Jar-Jar Binks somewhat tolerable and the plot easier to follow. The movie is great enough for the pod race scene and the lightsaber duel between Qui-Gon Jin, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Maul alone.

2 comments:

Rayanne said...

Episode I is the only one I've seen! Isn't that weird?

David said...

Not even any from the original trilogy? You have some serious catching up to do.